Janet Leigh wrote: The other night while I wasn’t looking, Allen Taylor of World Class Poetry Blog tagged me to write a six-word memoir, no small feat I assure you. Here’s the one I rejected, although on some level it rings true:
Namesake destiny provides sequel to Psycho.
But those who know me best would agree this sounds about right:
Headliner: breech birth, embraced life headlong.
Apparently, the game is based on a bet presented by Ernest Hemingway that he could condense his life story into six words. Hemingway wrote: For Sale: baby shoes, never worn. Now this bet was discovered by Bookbabie who started the six-word memoir meme with these rules:
- Write your own six-word memoir.
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag 5 more blogs with links.
- And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
My 6W bio? (considers the compound word as a single word)
His life: heaven-tickling sculpture of virtue
ALT: optimist, embodiment of multiple, paradoxical abundances
Fringe-monkey version: revolution of living art, poetry, and . . .